Japan Pearl Promotion Society (hereinafter referred to as "the Organization") will make efforts to protect personal information in accordance with the Organization's "Personal Information Protection Policy" and, as a business operator handling personal information, will comply with each of the following items when handling personal information entrusted to us.
Purpose of use
The Organization will use personal information for the following purposes
- To contact you in the course of our business
- To provide information on our products (books, educational materials, pearls, and other products related to our business)
- To provide information on courses, events, etc. that we hold or are involved in.
- To send e-mails, mail magazines, etc. related to the Pearl Certification Examination
- Sending direct mail, newsletters, etc.
- For other purposes to which the person concerned has given prior consent.
In order to ensure the smooth execution of our business, we may outsource a part of our business to a subcontractor and entrust personal information to said subcontractor to the extent necessary.
In such cases, the Organizaion selects contractors that meet the standards set by the Organization and supervises them appropriately regarding the handling of personal information.
Use of Personal Information for Purposes Other Than Those Listed Above
If it becomes necessary to use personal information for purposes other than those described in the Article 1 above, we will obtain your consent for such use, except as permitted by law.
Disclosure and Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties, except in the case of entrustment to a subcontractor as described in the Article 1 above or in any of the following cases:
- When we obtain your consent
- When we disclose or provide your personal information in a form that does not allow us to identify you, such as statistical data.
- When disclosure or provision of personal information is required by law
- When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain your consent.
- Cases in which the disclosure or provision of personal information is required to cooperate with national or local government authorities in the execution of their legally mandated duties, and in which obtaining the consent of the person is likely to impede the execution of such duties.
Contact for inquiries (complaints, etc.) regarding disclosure, correction, suspension of use, deletion, etc. of registered information
Please contact the following for requests for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, deletion, etc. from the person in question (or his/her representative) concerning personal information held by the Organization. We will respond to such requests within a reasonable period of time and to a reasonable extent after confirming the identity of the person in question (or his/her representative).
In addition, when we respond to a request for disclosure, etc., from the person in question (or a representative), we may collect the cost of disclosure, etc., in cash or by other means, as a fee.
Please note that we may not be able to respond to requests for suspension of use, deletion, etc. of personal information held in accordance with related laws and regulations.
The Organization will jointly use personal information as follows
(1) Items of personal information to be shared
Name, address, e-mail address, telephone number
(2) Scope of joint use
[Members of the Organization] (for details, please refer to http://jp-pearl.com/about/member/)
(3) Purposes of joint use
- Business contact
- Information regarding products (books, educational materials, pearls, and other products related to the business of the Committee) handled by the joint users
- Information on courses, events, etc. held by or involving the joint users
- To send e-mails and mail magazines related to the Pearl Certification Examination
- Sending of direct mail and newsletters
- Other purposes to which the individual concerned has given prior consent.
(4) Name or title of the person responsible for the management of user information
Japan Pearl Promotion Society
User information obtained through the Pearl Certification Program is managed by the Pearl Certification Committee of the Japan Pearl Promotion Society.
Personal Information Inquiry Contact
Japan Pearl Promotion Society
Pearl Center 4F, 〒104-0031, 3-6-15 Kyobashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo※Business hours: 09:00-17:00 (closed on weekends, national holidays, New Year holidays, Organization's winter and summer holidays)
- About Copyrights, etc.
The copyright of all information on this website belongs to the Japan Pearl Promotion Society. No information on this Site may be used or reproduced without the permission of the Japan Pearl Promotion Society.